- PCSK9 Rejections: It's Not Just You March 27, 2017(MedPage Today) -- Initial rejection rate about 80%, claims databases show […]
- Morning Break: Plan B for Obamacare? Tweeting Cancer Cures; Wide Awake Surgery March 27, 2017(MedPage Today) -- Health news and commentary from around the Web, gathered by the MedPage Today staff […]
- Does More Cigarettes Sold Mean More Smokers? March 27, 2017(MedPage Today) -- The CDC reports increase in sales […]
- Nursing Shortage: Where Does Your State Rank? March 26, 2017(MedPage Today) -- Geography of U.S. nursing supply and demand […]
- D.C. Week: Obamacare Still Standing at Week's End March 25, 2017(MedPage Today) -- Also, a new drug to treat Merkel cell carcinoma […]
- GOP Healthcare Defeat Not a Surprise, Say Analysts March 24, 2017(MedPage Today) -- "Little upside to this bill" […]
- Do Docs Have Enough Sense about Dollars? March 24, 2017(MedPage Today) -- Must reads about the latest news and trends in healthcare careers […]
- This Week in Zika: End Date for Testing in American Samoa March 24, 2017(MedPage Today) -- Also, coming soon: an app to test for Zika? […]
- 'At Least We're Not Causing Harm': What We Heard This Week March 24, 2017(MedPage Today) -- Quotable quotes from MedPage Today's sources […]
- GOP Bill to Replace ACA Pulled at Last Minute March 24, 2017(MedPage Today) -- Republicans failed to garner enough votes to pass the controversial measure […]
- PCSK9 Rejections: It's Not Just You March 27, 2017
Category Archives: Uncategorized
When it comes to living well, maintaining a healthy weight goes a long way to having a long life with high quality of living. While being overweight not necessarily the direct cause of health problems, it is often the indirect cause of many. Heart disease, diabetes, and joint pain can be a side effect of being over weight. Furthermore, being over weight, can cause mental health issues like low self esteem and depression. In short, there is a lot of truth to the concept of being sound in mind, sound in body.
We are all about promoting balance. Mental and physical balance. In our “about” section, we mentioned that we plan on bringing creative ideas to you. Well, this is one of them! It the rat race that is modern day living, many of us are looking for a break from cell phones, internet, texting and constant over communication. We are almost addicted to it. It’s crazy how plugged in the world has become in the last 20 years.